Altooro Technologies LTD (“Altooro”) is an online technical assessment platform that offers companies to evaluate software developers and enables its end users to practice and develop their technical skills by solving coding challenges at different levels.
Altooro reserves the right to make changes and close the website at any time, the way Altooro operates, looks, and the availability of the platform, products, and content that are given through it, without being required to inform anyone. Therefore, there will be no lawsuit, complaint, request, or demand from Altooro because of or connected to this. Altooro does not commit to updating the programs at any time. Software developers, users, or companies are asked not to make any decisions that are either solely or partially based on what is written on our website, including professional decisions, preferences, choices that they need to make, or anything else, without receiving information and independent advice from a professional who is unrelated to Altooro. Nothing that is written or said on this platform should be seen as a recommendation under any circumstances. Altooro does not promise that the services offered on the site will not be interrupted, and/or will be given on schedule without any recesses or disturbances, and/or will be immune to unlawful access to the Altooro servers, computers, damages, breakages, mishaps or malfunctions in hardware, software, or communication lines of Altooro or its affiliate services or any of its service providers, and will not be damaged for any other reason. Altooro will not be held responsible for any damage, distress, or anything else, whether directly or indirectly caused, that may be caused to your or your possessions through the use of this site, its information, and services.
The use of the site is the user’s responsibility.
The use of the site is the user’s responsibility. Altooro will not be held responsible for liability as a result of any use, omission, or misuse of the platform content. Altooro will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage, causational or incidental, caused by accessing the platform, the use of the platform, or being hindered from using or accessing the platform, whether it is caused by law or by damages. In addition, Altooro is not responsible for any damages, including “viruses” or software applications, to the user’s computer equipment or to any other of the user’s property, that may be caused by access, surfing, or other use of the website, including but not exclusive to, any information downloads from the site.
The content is subject to copyright protection and by accessing the assessments or journeys you are obliged to accept the following regulations:
- You are prohibited to upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any elements of the assessment outside of the assigned assessment. These restrictions also cover publishing or sharing in any way any part of questions, tasks, instructions, or any other element of the assessment.
- You are prohibited to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any content that does not belong to you.
- You confirm that during the assessment you will submit your own original work and/or you have all necessary rights to disclose these answers. In doing so, you are not violating the rights of any third party and you know of no other individual or entity whose rights will be infringed.
- You will not consult or copy answers from any third-party, friend, a colleague in order to complete this assessment.
- You will not allow any third party to use the test link, code, or repository access issued for this assessment.
- This is an open-book test. You can use any source of knowledge like books, blogs, and forums exactly as you would while on the job.
- You agree that your personal data will be processed for assessment purposes.
- We reserve the right to reject an assessment any time potential fraudulent activity is detected.
In using Altooro, you may not and may not allow any third party, including your end users, to:
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content;
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like;
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Create accounts with automation or register accounts in a bulk account without prior written approval from Altooro;
- Illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission;
- Use Altooro to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or create an undue burden on Altooro's Service or the networks or services connected to Altooro's Service;
- Use Altooro to attack or tamper with other websites, services, and individuals;
- Perform significant load testing without first obtaining Altooro's written consent (email permitted), as otherwise these may be treated as denial-of-service attacks;
- Launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, or “offline readers” that access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Altooro servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Altooro may grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Altooro reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their content.
- Rent, lease, loan, or sell access to, or otherwise attempt to transfer any right in Altooro's website (which includes its software and documentation) to a third-party, through framing or any other method;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service's administration display;
- Use the Service to "mine" bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies;
- Display any content on the Service that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products, or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- Modify the Altooro logo or any other Altooro marks or logos;
- Send unsolicited messages or use the Service to send unsolicited messages (also known as junk mail or SPAM);
- Repeatedly fork or clone projects to run or host the same code creating undue load on the Service.
You may not upload or transmit any of the following types of User Content (as defined below) on or through the Service:
- User Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law
- Excessively profane User Content
- Hate-related or violent User Content;
- User Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- User Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious User Content;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
All copyrights on the platform, including content, challenges, ideas, design, software, application, graphic files, text, computer codes, and anything else included in the platform, are owned solely by the Altooro, and/or by its business partners, according to the subject. It is forbidden to copy, distribute, or publicly show, translate, or transfer to any third party, any part of the above without the explicit and prior permission from Altooro, in writing.
LAW AND PLACE OF JUDGEMENT
This platform and its owners abide by the laws of the State of Israel. A user wishing to submit a legal complaint to Altooro will be allowed to file in any court in Tel-Aviv.
- Data collection
While using Altooro, you may be asked to leave your contact information. This is for the purpose of identifying or contacting you regarding our services and/or products that the site offers. Besides that, Altooro will ask you only for the information that is directly necessary to offer you the products and services. You are not legally required to give us this information, but you will not be able to enjoy part of our products and services without providing it. The information that you provide upon registration will be saved in our secured systems.
Altooro will not forward the personal information to any third party, not including the video conference platforms, unless you have given us permission to do otherwise. In addition to your personal information, we will collect during your use of our site additional statistical information that you do not directly provide.
Examples of information may include:
- Email address
- Full name or a nickname
- Coding score
- Current challenges
- Current journeys and phases
- Projects built
- Assessment results
- Recording group calls
- Session information
- Profile photo
- Time spent coding
As we are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information, we do our best and use several security technologies so we can protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We place administrative, physical, and technical procedures that are intended to protect the information we collect on the website.
- Account termination policy
Altooro may terminate a user’s access to the Service if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of our terms or if in Altooro’s sole discretion, Altooro determines that a user has breached or otherwise violated these Terms. If Altooro, in its sole discretion, determines that a user or User Content violates these Terms for any reason, Altooro may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such User Content and/or terminate a user’s account. In addition to the foregoing, we reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
We regularly update our policies (Terms of Service, privacy, and others) to reflect the evolution of our products, or in response to changing legal requirements, clarification requests, or user feedback.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We might ask you to use, as part of our services, third-party apps in order to maximize your experience. Some of these might be for the following purposes:
- Calendar services
- Video Conferences services
- Email services
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com